Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 January 2015

First post: Crown Brushes Set 600

Hi everyone. So this is my new blog about beauty/fashion/style and if something interests me I might post about it. 

This post couldn't have been timed any better as I got these brushes delivered to me from Crown Brush just this morning. Crown Brush is a reasonably priced, high quality brush site. They were recommended to me by a friend when we were talking about makeup brushes and I was complaining about how there are no really good and  still affordable brushes, and I'm currently a student so I try to not spend too much. 

This was when my friend told me about Crown Brush and how they are the exact same as the more 'designer' brushes but without the ridiculous price tag that comes along with it. And I listened to my friend because she's studying to become a makeup artist. 

I went on to the Crown Brush site and was surprised by the price, because of how low it was, of some of the brushes and brush sets. So I decided that I would try them for myself and I ordered the number 600 set which is a basic 12 piece set. I paid just about €29 for this set and with postage and packaging the total came to just above €35. I ordered on the 27th of December, which was a Saturday, and they arrived this morning on the 2nd of January, a Friday, so they didn't take too long to arrive. 

I used them today to do my eye makeup and my eyebrows and I loved them. The makeup just seemed to go on effortlessly, whereas before I had to spend ages just to do my eye makeup now it only took me about 10 minutes. And the brushes were so soft and weren't spiky or digging into me at all. 

I would totally recommend Crown Brushes for anyone who wants good quality brushes at affordable prices. Also their brush sets start at about €6 so they really are affordable for everyone. 

Visit their site at www.crownbrush.com and you won't be disappointed. 

SJ




1 comment:

Let me know what you think.