Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 January 2015

KICKS Lipstick - Poppy Pink

Today on the blog I will be reviewing the lipstick from KICKS that I got when I was over in Sweden earlier this year. Unfortunately KICKS only has stores in Sweden but it is available online here and you can get anything you want from there. KICKS also sells a wide range of other makeup such as YSL, IsaDora, MAC, Bobbi Brown and many more.

The lipstick I have is KICKS own brand and its in the colour Poppy Pink, it does come in 14 other shades also. I paid 99 Swedish Krona (which is about €10.50). The description given on the website is 'Kicks Lipstick is a lipstick with long durability that moisturizes the lips in depth. Contains nourishing oils provide a pleasant and moisturizing sensation for up to six hours. The result is glossy and full lips.' Personally I love this lipstick when I don't want a matte lip. It is, like the description says quite glossy, so if you are looking for a matte lip then this isn't the lipstick for you. KICKS do have another lipstick range that is for creating a matte lip but unfortunately I don't have that one.


KICKS Lipstick Pink Poppy


The lipstick just seems to glide on and makes my lips feel really soft but some people may find it too oily or too glossy so it isn't for everyone. the only one problem I have with this lipstick is that it tends to rub off during the day and isn't very long lasting. Which is a real shame because other than that I think it is a brilliant lipstick.





On my next blog post, which will be next Friday, I will be discussing the Rianna Honey boots that I ordered off Love Clothing. You can find their website here if you want to take a look before next Friday.

SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.